With the help of our competent workforce, we have been committed to manufacture, quality tested Turbo Super Platina engine oil. It keeps the engine cool and enhance the performance. Our offered oil is prepared using high quality ingredients and latest American technology as per the set market norms. A team of quality controllers duly test this oil on different factors such as shelf life and accurate composition. We offer this Turbo Super Platina at most affordable rates.
Turbo Super platina multigrade engine oil, meeting API: CI-4/SL plus MB 228.3 performance requirements; specially developed for new generation heavy duty super & turbocharged diesel engine driven HCVs. It is made from high quality Group II and Group III base oils and selected additives. Being multigrade oil, it has wide ranging features.
- Mixed fleets of both new generation gasoline and diesel engines.
- Constructions, marine, mining and heavy duty stationery engines.
- Engines incorporating exhaust gas recirculation (EGR).
- Turbo charged diesel engines.
- Always change filter when changing engine oil.
- Use genuine oil filter and replace at 9000 km for city service / hilly areas & 18000km for highway service. Also top-up with TURBO SUPER PLATINA 15W40 engine oil.
- Short trips; stop-and-go traffic; excessive dust or dirt-such conditions are very hard for engine oils and may lead to frequent oil changes.
- API:CI-4/SL plus MB 228.3, MAN3275, VOLVO VDS-3, ACEA E7/E5 specifications.
- Complies with EURO II and EURO III technologies.
210 Ltr., 50 Ltr., 20 Ltr.,15Ltr, 10 ltrs 7.5 ltrs,5 Ltr., 1 Ltr.,500ml.
Clear, bright Golden colour
Kinematic Viscosity, cSt @ 100Â° C
Viscosity Index, min.
Pour Point, Â°C, max.
Flash Point, COC, Â°C, min.
TBN, mg. KOH/gm.
G-121, Phase-1, M.g Road Industrial Area, Near Coca Cola Plant, Hapur, Uttar Pradesh, 201015, India